New skills are on the rise for infrastructure and operations (I&O) leaders. Take the next steps in developing your I&O talent, skills and team.
By attending Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference, you’re building on forward-thinking I&O research. The 2019 conference will give you hands-on, how-to advice that you won’t find at any other I&O management event.
Get straight to what I&O professionals need:
- Increase your knowledge of all things cloud, from migration tactics, vendor selection and cost optimization to IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Invest in the skills and technologies you need to deliver and manage cloud and noncloud services in a hybrid world.
- Redefine the role and relevance of IT operations in a dynamic digital environment.
- Capitalize on emerging trends, including artificial intelligence (AI), DevOps, Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning (ML) and edge computing.
- Cultivate cultural change with new I&O leadership practices for the digital age.